Rules for New Admissions
This is a co-educational institution under ICSE Syllabus. Admissions are open to all good and earnest students irrespective of caste and creed. The School accommodates pupils from LKG to Std IX.
- Priority for admissions will be based on merit after conducting entrance tests and interview.
- A candidate who seeks new admission has to submit the duly filled in application forms.
- New admission of pupils to LKG is done on the completion of Three years of age (on 31st March)
- The student should have studied in a Government recognized school.
- At the Time of admission the following particulars are to be furnished:
- Transfer Certificate & EMIS number (Except LKG)
- Birth Certificate, Community Certificate (Xerox Copy)
- Stamp Size and Passport Size Photos (each two copies)
- Progress Report